[Page Updated: 5/14/2022]
Every year hundreds of MESA Utah students participate in the USU Physics Day at Lagoon. To participate in the MESA Utah competitions that day, students should join their local school’s MESA club or (if none exists) form a new MESA club. Physics day is held on a Friday in mid May.
Good Afternoon MESA Advisors & Students:
We are looking forward to seeing you at Physics Day at Lagoon on May 13, 2022. Click the link to see the Schedule of events.
Information about the two MESA Competitions can be found here:
Event Registration (Due May 1):
Note: Students are allowed to alter their cars after the speed/distance race and before the power ramp trial. Student teams may also choose to use two separate cars.
- Mouse Trap Car: Black Hills Pavilion
- Winner Announcements: Davis Pavilion
- 10:00 – All schools with names starting with letters A-D (Bonneville, Cottonwood, etc.)
- 10:30 – All schools with names starting with letters E-L (Granger, Highland, etc.)
- 11:00 – All schools with names starting with letters M-R (North Layton, Matheson, etc.)
- 11:30 – All schools with names starting with letters S-Z (Stansbury, Taylorsville, etc.)
Thank you for your support of MESA programs and events!
MESA Public Education Committee Member