Every year hundreds of MESA Utah students participate in the USU Physics Day at Lagoon. To participate in the MESA Utah competitions that day, students should join their local school’s MESA club or (if none exists) form a new MESA club.
Preparing for MESA Physics Day Events (2017-2018)
- Arduino Clean Air Solutions (MESA Utah Engineering Design Competition)
- MESA Mouse Trap Car (MESA Alternate Event)
Register for both USU Physics Day and for the individual MESA Events.
- USU Physics Day Registration
- Registration for MESA Arduino Clean Air Solutions Competition
- Registration for MESA Mousetrap Car Competition (Link Corrected on 4/5/18)
At Physics Day there will also be other events sponsored by other organizations.