High school seniors who participated in MESA in 2020-2021 and/or in 2021-2022 should apply for the MESA Scholarship. Each scholarship recipient typically receives an award of $1,000.
To be eligible students must:
- study science, technology, engineering, or mathematics, and
- attend one of the following colleges or universities: University of Utah, Utah State University, or Weber State University, or Salt Lake Community College.
Due Date: February 21, 2022
[Updated January 2022]
Congratulations to the Skyline High MESA Team. Vivek Anandh, Nickolas Zhao, Adrian Sacahyo, and Ruiyu Zhang brought home the following awards:
- Design Brief – Bronze Medal
- Technical Poster – Bronze Metal
- Technical Presentation & Interview – Gold Metal
- Prototype Pitch – Gold Medal
- Overall – 1st Place Trophy
This year’s competition was held virtually via Gather.Town and Zoom. The 2021-2022 national competition will take place in New Mexico in June. The state competition will be held in April.
We would like to thank the Hill Air Force Base, and Salt Lake Community College for their financial support of MESA Utah. We also thank the MESA Utah Industry Advisory Council for their support of MESA students and MESA/STEP scholarships.
To contact us, please email email@example.com or call
the Department of Educational Equity in Granite School District at 385-646-4205.